Hertfordshire based Chartered Building Surveyors and Project Managers.
A member of the The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) for 15 years, and with over 25 years’ experience working in the West End, City and across the country.
A wealth of knowledge in the commercial, industrial and retail sectors, working both on the client side, as well as a consultant. We have a strong focus in the commercial sector, but we have also worked extensively in the residential market.
Our areas of expertise are:
- The refurbishment of existing buildings, including offices and industrial.
- Essential internal and external repair and redecoration works to Buildings including Listed Buildings and those in Conservation Areas.
- Dilapidations strategy, advice and negotiation for both Landlords and Tenants.
- Building Defects Diagnosis and Rectification.
- The preparation of Schedules of Condition.
- Project Management and Contract Administration duties.
- Preparing Planning Applications.
- The preparation of design sketches and drawings.
- Measured surveys.
- Project Management and co-ordination of the design team in relation to the construction of extensions, refurbishment schemes and the supervision of building works on site.
- Advice on project costs and a programme for the works.
- We also prepare Specifications of Work; all contract documentation and the general Contract Administration duties throughout the project.